Have you just heard about 7 inch pizza, and now you want to know whether it can be enough for you?
This read is for you. I’ll help you learn about the actual size of a 7 inch pizza, logically, and how satisfactory it can be for you.
Let’s get straight into it without any fuss.
How Big is a 7 Inch Pizza; How Many Calories Does It Have?
- A 7-inch pizza has a diameter of 7 inches or 18 cm and a circumference of 22 inches.
- It has an area of 38.46 square inches, which is ¼ the size of a 14-inch pizza.
- A 7-inch pizza may have about 576 calories, but this can vary depending on the type of crust and toppings.
- For a teenager or adult, a 7-inch pizza is a substantial portion for one meal.
- If you are very hungry, you may want to consider adding more pizza or some sides.
So, is 7 Inch Pizza Enough For You?
Whether a single 7-inch suffices you or not depends on your energy needs at the dining time, what we call hunger.
An average adult or teenager requires 2,000-2,500 calories daily. Splitting this calorie allowance into 3 meals and 2 snacks, you may need about 600-650 calories per meal. A 7-inch pizza provides 576 to 650 calories. Adding a drink helps fill you up. So, a 7-inch pizza is a substantial portion for a teen or adult, but if you’re very hungry, consider adding more pizza, like an 8 or 10 inch pizza or some sides.
mama-cucina.com is a participant in the Amazon Associate program and will earn from qualifying purchases.